Saturday, November 26, 2005

Black Friday

I have officially survived the Day after Thanksgiving shopping nightmare! Mostly because this year, I declined the offer to shop with the gals in my family - who were departing at 5am yesterday!!

Instead, I took the day to sleep in and then drive leisurely back to Cincinnati. Once there, my husband and I did leave to head to a local mall - but not to shop. Each year, our church leases space in a local mall and provides free gift wrapping as an outreach to all shoppers. We had so much fun doing it last year, so we decided to sign up again this year. We spent 4 hours at the mall yesterday trying to offer solace to those loony people who decided to fight the crowds on Black Friday for a good deal.

So, I really enjoyed Black Friday for once!

No comments: