Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Spring Quarter Resolution

Today, March 28, marks the first day of Spring Quarter. To me, this means giving up any possibility of enjoying a nice, crisp, spring evening walk to sit inside a dreary classroom. It doesn't get much more depressing than that.

My poor labs, Nash & the Dude, just stare at me like I'm crazy as I rush home from work, throw down some food, grab my books and then head out the door again. Sure, they get their brief outside time - in the backyard - to take care of the necessary doggy biological functions. However, they are missing out on their evening walks.

My new resolution for Spring Quarter is to start getting up early and walking the dogs in the morning. So far, I have failed miserably. After eating so much at Easter dinner yesterday, I was in no form to get up early to walk them. Tomorrow morning is the start of a new day - and the opportunity to fulfill another resolution! Here's hoping...

Also, maybe for Spring Quarter I should resolve to stop cramming all studying & papers into the last possible minutes! Hmm... I'm sure I'll think of more resolutions to come, but those are the 2 most important for the start of the new quarter.

1. Get up early enough to walk the dogs
2. Study... in a timely manner

No comments: